12.30.2008

Tony Pasko is Rock House Methods New "Gear Guru"

Rock House Method is heading into 2009 with their feet on the ground running. Joe Palombo has recently announced that there will be quite a few new enhancements to the The Rock House web site for their members. Although much of it is hush-hush at this time one of the announcements that has come to surface is the addition of Tony Pasko who will be Rock House's "in house" Gear Guru.

Tony will bring a life time of experience to the members of Rock House. He will be active in helping members with setting up their gear and answering question about amp, pedals, guitars, recording and anything else that may be on your mind about playing music and getting all those toys you have to work the way you need them to.

Tony posted the following on the message boards at Rock House:

"I am very pleased to hear that so many of you are interested in this new feature on Rock House Method. I am very excited to join the team and be able to answer all your gear needs. Like most of you I eat sleep and breath gear, I have done it my whole life. I grew up in a music store, working in them, and running them, before I made the crossover to working on the manufacturing side. I have designed products for Peavey, Washburn, Randall, Parker, and many others, I have recorded, toured and studied music and live sound not only in College but the knowledge you learn from real world experience is unmatched. With all that said I'm sure you guys will bring things to me that I won't know, but know that I will never give you guesses. I know enough people in the music industry that I can call on to get you the truth.


I have spent many years traveling around the world doing sales training, and performances and I am glad to finally have the opportunity to help all my fellow musicians and maybe guide the next generation of musicians make the right choices for their gear needs."

Welcome aboard Tony. The members are ecstatic to have you as a part of the Rock House community
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This should be a big asset to the Rock House community. Having someone with Tony's knowledge will certainly help with all the "techie" questions we will have. Great job Rock House!

Sarge said...

John and Joe have out done themselves again. This is just another huge addition to the family coming in 2009.