iRig MIX, a mobile mixer designed to accommodate virtually any small mixing and DJ-ing situation you may encounter. From mixing from a single iOS device, two devices, or an iOS device and an alternative music source like CD/MP3 players.
Plus, there's an additional channel input
that allows you to hook up a microphone, guitar or bass and use real
time iOS apps to process the signal, making iRig MIX the ideal small
format portable mixer.
See how it works.
See what's inside.
Or watch the trailer.
iRig MIX includes 4 free apps (downloads from the iTunes app store):
DJ Rig, the new professional DJ mixing app from IK
AmpliTube, the most popular iOS guitar amp and effects app
VocaLive, the processing app for singers and vocalists
GrooveMaker, the loop-based beat and groove making app
iRig MIX Features Summary
2 stereo inputs with gain, bass, treble and volume controls,
independent cue on each channel with LED indication and channel
• Instrument/microphone/extra input with volume control can be processed by iOS apps (such as AmpliTube, VocaLive)
• Stereo output with RCA connectors, master level and LED meters
• High quality, pristine sound
• Quality headphone output for master or cue monitoring with independent volume control
• Input switch splits Input 1 into dual-mono for use with DJ mixing apps on a single iOS device
• "X-Sync" mode allows auto-sync with any audio source using the included DJ Rig free app
• Can also be powered with battery packs and mobile chargers
• Includes 4 free apps: DJ Rig, AmpliTube, VocaLive, GrooveMaker
Pricing and availability
MIX costs $99.99/€74.99 (excl. tax) and will be available in February
2012 from electronic and music retailers around the world. Pre-orders are available from IK Multimedia online store and other selected resellers.
©2009 - 2010 Fred Russell Publishing, All Rights Reserved. This article can not be used without permission from the Author. To Contact the Author email curt@RockHouseMethod.com