5.24.2010

Gus G. to guest on new Kamelot CD

Press release from www.kamelot.com:

Guitar phenom Gus G (Ozzy, Firewind) has added his signature style and soloing to one of Kamelot"s new songs that will appear on the band"s upcoming CD.

"Gus and I have been talking about working together for a few years now, I first met Gus when Dream Evil played with us on the Japanese Tour in a few years back. Since then Gus" band Firewind has toured with us in Europe and Japan and we have become great friends. I have always thought Gus" style was very special and very unique, its really great to have him on the new album!" states Thomas

Gus G. adds" "Kamelot is a very unique band with a sound of their own and I"ve always liked them. To be invited to play on their new album is an honor and jamming on their track was a lot of fun. During the time our bands toured Japan and all over Europe together, Thomas and I became good friends. I have great memories from being on the road with the guys and I"m glad I contributed to their new album."

No comments: