10.27.2009

Review of The Pedal Riser and The Guitar Hanger

The Rock House Method GEAR 411 Review - Tony Pasko

Hey everyone I’m back!!!!!!!!! I know it’s been a while since my last set of reviews and articles. I have been so busy doing clinics, writing for Premier Guitar magazine, and designing some new products for a few companies. Nothing I can elaborate on now, but rest assured that you’ll be the first to know when they are going to be released.

This month I’m reviewing a couple of really cool accessory products that you just can’t live without. The first one I want to talk about is the Pedal Riser www.pedalriser.com It’s one of those, “Why didn’t I think of this” kind of product. It does exactly what it says it does. It raises the second row of pedals up so you can access the pedals without having to tap dance over the first row of pedals.




It’s made from 18-guage steel and fits perfectly under most size pedals. The riser also allows for routing cables under the pedals and keeps your board clean and cable free. The riser comes with the Velcro attached, so you are up and running in minutes.

The riser retails for $16.99 so even in this tough economy it’s affordable for any gigging musician, and the riser makes a good gift option. For more cool ideas like this one go to: www.stagetrixproducts.com they have a bunch of cool and affordable accessories for today’s musician.

The second cool product you need to have is the Guitar Hanger www.theguitarhanger.com Again “Why didn’t I think of this?” At first glance I was like “Why?” But then I hung a couple of my guitars up and noticed I had added floor space in my studio.




I also liked to be able to have the guitars on hand but put away when I didn’t need them. Usually I have to pack guitars up in the cases and put the cases away, or unpack cases to get to guitars etc… I didn’t realize this was a problem until I tried the Guitar Hanger.

It really made things easier, and don’t worry about the guitar falling or the hanger not being strong enough to hold your instrument, the Guitar Hanger is made from Stainless Steel and Nylon/fiber and can hold a majority of headstocks. The Guitar Hanger retails for $30.99 and is a great gift for any guitar/ Bass player.

Like I’ve said so many times before, I only review products that I feel are cool, and add something to our musical lifestyles. These are a couple of new products that I feel can and will make a difference.

Cheers,
Tony J. Pasko


No comments: