9.22.2009

Favored Nations Rob Balducci - Lick of The Week for 9-21-09


Rock House Instructor Rob Balducci'sLick Of The Week features the track "Liquid Soul" from his new CD Violet Horizon.

Rob Stated on his you tube site, "The inspiration behind this track is basically, they say the human body is made up of like 90 % water so how about our Soul? I feel this tune has a very Hendrix and Richie Kotzen vibe to it".


On this track the metal guitar shredder uses his Ibanez LAC RG Prestige with Dimarzio pick -ups, other gear used my Rob include, "The Steve Special in the bridge, put in reverse and an Air Norton in the neck. I am plugged into my pedal board and I am using a Micro-vibe . I have the Maxon Ad 999 pro delay in the effects loop and I am using my Cornford MK 50 11 and running George L's cables".

More info about Rob and his new CD Violet Horizons can be found at www.robbalducci.com/store

 


No comments: