5.22.2009

The Weekend Read of Guitar Blogs - May 16th through May 22nd

The weekend read.........our friends aren't your ordinary friends!

Guitar Lifestyle - A little less than a year ago, I wrote about a product called ToneRite. I’ve now been able to spend several months reviewing the device to see how it works....ToneRite for Guitar 

Guitar Noize - I thought I would do something a little different on Guitar Noize today, it has been a while since I have posted a lesson so I chose a lick from Paul Gilbert’s “Norwegian Cowbell”...Guitar Lesson - D Major/B Minor Legato exercise
 
Guitar Player Daily -  am often asked by my students "what is the best way to spice up a blues or rhythm changes without sounding totally out or using altered modes or scales?...Blues and Rhythm Changes Chord Subs
 
GuitarToyBox - Gibson, Gibson, Gibson. Everytime you make me want to blow up your factory for the crap you spew out, destroying your established heritage bit by bit (look for upcoming rant soon), you tease me with such a...Pearly Gates Preview
 
Japan Guitar Journies - Okay, I'm going to talk about a wah most people wouldn't have the time for and I'm going to tell you why I got this wah and got rid of my old wah....Boss PW-10 V-Wah
 
Not Playing Guitar - Do you know what the next 10 things you will learn on the guitar are? If not, you could be in danger of wasting learning...Learn Guitar: Your Next 10 Steps?
 
Strat-O-Blogster - Guitars Not Guns is an organization dedicated to helping disadvantaged youth through donated guitars and guitar lessons...Guitars Not Guns Helps Kids With Music Resources
 
Truth In Shredding - The second segment of this episode features a balls-out debate between author Joel McIver and host Bob Nalbandian regarding Joel’s other recently released book The 100 Greatest Guitarists...News: shockwaves skull session, 100 top guitarists of all time
 
The Hot ones from The RH Blog this week:

 


GuitarWorldBlips: vote it up!


No comments: