4.20.2009

Living Color's Vernon Reid - Incredible My Space Story

I read this story that Rock House Instructor/Artist Vernon Reid wrote and was seriously touched reading about the terrible day he was having and then read on how it became better. I'm not posting the whole story here, I don't think it's my place, I think it deserves a visit to Vernon's my space blog.

Vernon starts the story:

I had one of the best days of my life yesterday (Not as good as the day my daughter Idea Viola was born, but better than the day I got my Mac-Book Pro). This best-of-days is directly related to one of my worst, which was this past monday, April 13th.

I was supposed to start prep work for a guitar instructional video that I'm doing with Rock House.......The rest of Vernon Reids story is here LINK


GuitarWorldBlips: vote it up!


No comments: