4.20.2009

Favored Nations Rob Balducci's Violet Horizon - 3 Song Preview


Rock Instructor Rob Balducci announced on his My Space site that you can now listen to streaming new songs from his upcoming release Violet Horizon. Rob hand picked 3 tunes from the upcoming CD for his fans to listen to. The songs are Friction ,The Essence and Liquid Soul.

The CD will soon be available for download worldwide from Favored Nations as well as Itunes and many other download sites. As soon as it is available Rob will be posting information on where and how to get it.

Rob Stated, "I really love the guitar tone we got on this record, my best to date. I hope you enjoy them".

Enjoy them we shall Rob. It's just wicked wild stuff!

Check Rob's My Space site for the preview at http://www.myspace.com/robbalducci

GuitarWorldBlips: vote it up!


No comments: