2.16.2009

Rock House Signs Michael Padget of Bullet For My Valentine

Joe P. wasted no time when he signed Michael Padget the guitarist of Bullet For My Valentine. I believe he met Michael at NAMM and here less than a month later it sounds like Michael is already in production with a series of DVDs with Rock House method.

I can't tell you what Michael will be teaching but I can tell you that Michael Padget describes his guitar style as rippin', shreddin' metal guitar. He loves his ESP Signature Series MP-600 stating it “f**kin' oozes metal with the EMG pickups”.

The Wales native started his career covering songs from Metallica and Nirvona. The bands myspace site says they sound like Iron Maiden, Metallica, Machine Head and Slayer. But Padget finds influence and inspiration in blues music. He digs on Stevie Ray Vaughn, Jimmy Hendrix and Billy Gibbons. He really likes any kind of straight up blues or Pantera.

Looking at their web site www.bulletformyvalentine1.com and their myspace site http://www.myspace.com/bulletformyvalentine I can see why J.P. And John were so anxious to get Michael on board. This should be an incredible DVD series from Rock House.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there anyone else out there signing artist/instructors as aggressively as Rock House? I doubt it seriously. That's why they took home the hardware at NAMM.