12.28.2009

Lick of The Week - Rob Balducci Demo's His Ibanez RGA LAC Guitar

Rock House Instructor Rob Balducci demo's one of his Ibanez Guitars, the Ibanez RGA LA custom shop guitar.

Rob said, "This guitar has a swamp ash body ( all swamp ash - no top) the grain you see is the swamp ash, which is awesome. I have come to love the sound of this wood and it is becoming my favorite sounding wood. It has a maple neck and maple fret board, which is unfinished and it gives you a great smooth feel. The pick-ups are Dimarzio's of course and I am using in the bridge a Steve Special (in reverse) and in the neck I am using a MO Joe. The single is a virtual vintage. I nick named this guitar Violet Horizon and it was used on the new CD Violet Horizon. I am playing to a track off of my Mantra record which was released on Favored Nations. If you guys like it please show your support by purchasing it at www.robbalducci.com/store."

No comments: