11.03.2009

The 5 Most Popular Guitar Lessons On The Rock House Blog For October 2009

Judging by the pictures I've seen posted on Facebook and My Space it looks like everyone had a fantastic Halloween. I must say it was another good moth to hang out at The Rock House Blog too. We posted some new lessons and exercises so with the help of Google I have compiled a list of the 5 most read lesson articles on the Rock House Blog for August of 2009.
  1. Michael Padget of BFMV Guitar Video Lesson - Melodic Shred  
  2. Multi Position Pentatonic Lead Patterns - Guitar Lesson  
  3. Guitar Lesson - Kiko Loureiro's Signature Arpeggio Scale Patterns  
  4. Changing The Feel of a Song - Guitar Lesson with Backing Tracks 
  5. Video Guitar Lesson - Alexi Laihos' Complete solo from “Next in Line” With Guitar Tab 
I also posted top content for Tips, Reviews and Gear Articles on the right side column of the blog so be sure to check those out too.

No comments: