8.03.2009

Top 5 Reads on The Rock House Blog For July 2009

Another month has passed me by. I took a few weeks off in July but, thanks to the archives, The Rock House Blog readers found plenty to do on the site. I love to see lessons and gear reviews at the top of the reading list.

I have gotten quite a few emails asking about "The Weekend Read". No worries, it will be back starting at the end of this week. I'm also going to add a new feature where I will tab out some opening riffs to some of the more classic rock songs. It's fun to practice and learn an instrument but it's cool to have fun playing cool riffs. It will give you something to end a practice session with.

The Top 5 Reads for July 2009:

5. Bugera 6262 Amp Review by Terry White
4. Guitar Lesson - Kiko Loureiro's Signature Arpeggio Scale Patterns
3. 20 Songs Every Beginner Guitarist Should Know
2. Multi Position Pentatonic Lead Patterns - Guitar Lesson
1. Vox ToneLab ST

Don't miss a beat. Hit the subscribe button at the top of the page to get notified of new posts and news from The Rock House Blog.


No comments: