- True-tube Valvetronix power! The power amp circuit features a 12AX7 triode vacuum tube for undeniable tube tone
- Thirty-three amp models (the largest number in its class) range from classic vintage models and high-end boutique amps to modern high-gain designs and beyond
- Mix and match the eleven cabinet models with any of the thirty-three amp models for complete flexibility
- Twenty-five versatile effects allow ToneLab ST to be your one-stop tone shop – no other equipment required!
- The editing sections for the amps and effects are completely independent, allowing direct visual editing
- Simple ASIO-compatible USB audio connection to your computer
- Download the free librarian software and manage programs on your computer, share presets with friends or online with the VOX Tone Room
- Twenty “Song” presets provide spot-on recreations of instantly recognized rock guitar classics
- Fifty preset programs are ready for immediate use, including twenty song presets. Fifty user programs are ready for your own custom sounds – for a total of 100 programs in memory!
- The Amp/Line switch compensates for tone coloration based on feeding the ToneLab ST into a guitar amp, power amp or recording console
- The AUX IN jack lets you jam along to CDs, MP3s, iTunes, or any other external audio source
- In addition to wah or volume, the expression pedal can be Quick-Assigned to nearly any effect parameter for realtime control!
- Stereo output creates depth and ambience, plus a realistic sense of acoustic space
- Built-in Auto Chromatic tuner – with excellent visibility
Designed for mobility, the compact ToneLab ST is made for guitarists on the go. The rugged metal body will stand up to life on the road, and the expression pedal carries on the fine tradition of VOX wah pedalsThe Valvetronix series is the perfect example of VOX's unique, cutting edge vacuum tube modeling know-how; delivering a broad range of powerful sounds. From large amp stacks to mini-combo amps and multi-effect units, the series boasts a diverse lineup, and can be seen on stage, in the studio, and in the home. The ToneLab ST maintains the sophisticated specifications of the Valvetronix series, while packaging them into a compact unit that allows anyone to easily experience true tube powered sound. In addition to both amplifier and cabinet models, there are also a wide variety of expertly modeled effects. In a compact, easy-to-use format, ToneLab ST delivers classic vintage sounds, studio-quality and high-gain amps, even new amp models created by VOX. Effect parameters can be quickly assigned to the expression pedal, ensuring a limitless range of performance power. Sophisticated extras include an auto chromatic tuner, sound management software for your PC, and convenient USB audio interface operations. The ToneLab ST is designed to deliver the ultimate in tonal dexterity to the musician in any situation, from stage to studio and everywhere in between
More info at http://www.voxamps.com/us/pedals/tonelabst