12.02.2008

"Big" Dan Jacobs has Christmas Present Ideas For You - ROKK clothing

I'm not sure if many people realize that Dan Jacobs has a nice side business going on. ROKK Clothing has some cool clothing and unique designs for the music fan. I saw several I put on my Christmas list. The big question is if I've been a good boy or not ;-)

Here's what ROKK Clothing is about according to their web site:

ROKK CLOTHING is the brainchild of Dan Jacobs, guitarist with Atreyu, and avid fan of eighties rock. Dan would scour the Internet to find vintage T shirts. One day, in conversation with his brother Joe, they got to thinking about how much these T shirts cost and surely there must be a less expensive way to produce them.

Dan had a very definite idea of the design, fabric, fit he wanted and together with Joe’s business skills they have put together their first range. Says Dan “the reason I wanted to design my own brand was because I wanted to produce the kind of T shirt I would buy, at a reasonable price. These ‘T’s had to look like real eighties stuff, classic rock band ‘T’ shirt’s in bold primary colors and design, – they’ve got to look so good that at first glance you’d think it was the real thing”.

ROKK clothing brings alive the classic rock shirt of today. All are original authentic designs exclusive to the Rokk Clothing brand. inspired by Dan and executed by Joe. New designs will be constantly updated and accessories added.

http://www.rokkclothing.com/

No comments: