iRig MIC Cast provides a pocket-sized voice recording solution with crystal-clear audio quality. It features a tight unidirectional pickup pattern that minimizes background noise making it ideal for single-source audio recording. Includes an adjustable desktop stand for convenient iPhone/iPod touch positioning during recording.
See product images.
See compatible devices.
This makes iRig MIC Cast also great for business applications like recording meeting and enhancing the audio and voice quality of conference calls.
iRig MIC Cast Features
- Incredibly flat frequency response with zero tonal coloration
- Features a stereo mini-jack headphone output which enables real-time monitoring of what is being recorded using headphones or speakers.
- Offers a mini-switch that provides two different sensitivity settings to record close-up or distant sources.
- Includes an adjustable desktop stand for convenient iPhone/iPod touch positioning during recording.
- Has a bumper-friendly mini-jack connector that fits the majority of iPhone/iPod touch cases.
- Has an ultra-compact profile that can be carried anywhere with ease.
- Like other IK Multimedia microphones, it includes 2 free apps: iRig Recorder, an easy-to-use voice recording/editing app, and VocaLive, a multi-effects processing app for singers.
- Works with all regular phone calls and any Voice-Over-IP app.
- Is compatible with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
iRig MIC Cast costs only $39.99/€29.99 (excl. tax) and will be available in First Quarter of 2012 from electronic and music retailers around the world.
©2009 - 2010 Fred Russell Publishing, All Rights Reserved. This article can not be used without permission from the Author. To Contact the Author email curt@RockHouseMethod.com