12.07.2010

Rob Balducci's Lick Of The Week - "Fear" from Mantra

From Rob Balducci's You Tube site a new "Lick of The Week"

Welcome to the new LOTW- Fear from my second CD Mantra. My band and I are working on some older tunes to work in the set. This tune Fear and was on my second CD Mantra, I have not played it out in years. In this video I am using my Ibanez LAC RG Libra guitar. It is a basswood body with a maple top. I have Dimarzios in it, a Steve Special in the bridge and an Air Norton in the neck. If you guys dig the tune you can get copy of Mantra at my webstore, www.robbalducci.com/store or it is available on iTunes and other download sites.

Thanks so much for the support and the emails. Please spread the word about the LOTW!
Make sure to email robbalducci@robbalducci.com and suggest what you want for the next lick of the week.

Please show your support and pick up a copy of my newest CD Violet Horizon and also check out the back catalog at www.robbalducci.com and also on iTunes.

Rock!
RB

No comments: