Steve Vai is one of the few guitarists universally acknowledged as one who has changed the way musicians think about what a guitar can really do. His signature Ibanez guitars are no different: Iconic, Sublime, Awe-Inspiring, Outrageous. The Ibanez JEM Series models are trailblazers in a world of imitators – there’s nothing like them.
- Neck Material: 5pc Maple/ Walnut
- Neck Type: JEM Prestige
- Body: Basswood body
- Frets: 6105 frets
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Floral Pattern Vine inlay
- Bridge: Edge bridge
- NeckPU: DiMarzio® Evolution® DP158
- MiddlePU: DiMarzio® Evolution® DPS1
- BridgePU: DiMarzio® Evo2™
- HW Color: CH
- Finishes: FP2
- FEATURES CLICK TO ENLARGE
- JEM77’s Edge bridge and Lion’s Claw cavity for stable tuning and rad trem effects.
- Iconic floral pattern throughout JEM77’s basswood body.
- JEM77FP2 includes Steve’s “Monkey Grip” handle cut on the body.
- Floral Pattern Vine fretboard inlay.
- JEM77FP features DiMarzio® Evolution® humbucker in the neck position, DiMarzio® Evolution® single coil in the middle position and DiMarzio® Evo 2™ in the bridge position. This pu conbination features wide sound varieties for modern rock.
Visit http://www.ibanez.com/ElectricGuitars/model-JEM77 for more info, pictures and video.