There's a lot of attention given to guys who can tear up the fretboard but there's a lot of girls who do too.
1. When did you start playing? Age 16
2. Why Should Girls Rock? Because we can rock just as hard as the boys can and look even cooler doing it! There are a million great male guitar players out there and who says a girl can’t shred harder?!
3. What's your favorite Music To play? I’m not a very advanced player but I really enjoy funk and slapping.
4. Your Musical Goals? To stick to a steady practice routine, strengthen my pinky, and to not get caught up in the rules of music. It’s so easy to get so tied up in technique that you lose feel. Feel is what comes from the soul and that’s what music is all about.
5. What Guitars do you play and any other gear? I’ve got a Trace Elliott bass head, a Genz Benz cabinet and have 3 Ibanez Soundgear basses.
Check it out each Friday for a new Girl Who Rocks. For up coming Girls who Rock you can check their pictures at www.myspace.com/therockhousemethod