Many aspiring musicians have received Rock House Method DVDs for Christmas presents this year. You may have even received one with your first ever guitar. Here are a few links to the site that help you get around a little easier and some tips about the forum.
- To access the additional features of the DVD you received (or bought) you will need to register the DVD. You can do this on the home page at www.rockhousemethod.com and click on register. You will also need the registration number that is on the inside of the DVD cover.
- Complete the registration process. Without completing the process you will not be a registered user. Rock House Method will NOT spam your inbox and will not send you any information than that which you may be interested in.
- Take a look around the site. There are areas where you can find a lot of information. Once you have become a member click on the “Owners of DVDs and Books” This will take you to the members’ area.
- The members’ area is where you will find the down-loadable metronome and tuner. You will also have access to our “ask the teacher” section, which is packed full of all types of questions that have been asked over the years. It’s a simple easy way to find answers fast. There are also areas for guitar and bass tabs. An interactive area that has an ear trainer. Articles written by Rock House staff and a classroom where you can take quizzes on the DVD that you own to see how your knowledge is coming along.
- While in the members area I would suggest you go ahead and download the backing tracks that go along with your DVD or book and Check out Professor Jim's exclusive lessons.
- Don’t forget to check out what’s going on in the Rock House Forums. You will find a wide variety of topics being talked about here. There are really just 2 rules to the forum. First is don’t be afraid to ask the simplest of questions. No one is going to harass you for being a new comer. The second thing to keep in mind is that The Rock house Method is a family friendly site, so don’t use profanity.
That’s about it. It’s a nice site packed with a huge amount of information combined with a great group of members that are ready willing and able to answer any questions you may have.