5.10.2008

A list of cool blogs to keep you busy

There's a ton of music blogs with information about guitars, bass, drums, keyboards and vocals out there. I've done some surfing and found a list of some of the top rated blogs for you. There's enough videos, information and lessons on these blogs to keep you busy for a long, long time.

The Rock House Blog
MarkWeinGuitarLessons.com Marks Guitar Blog Guitar Noize IG Blog Strat-O-Blogster Guitar MX Mad Stratter Guitarz Building the Ergonomic Guitar Guitritus Musician's Notebook GuitarToyBox IGUITARGOD Mr. Blues Guy markmcguigan.com Acoustic Guitar Player iFingers Guitar Experience Play Like a Girl Electric Guitar Review Guitar Novice Truth in Shredding Thumbrella Music Ramble The Soul of Rock and Roll Guitar Lifestyle GuitaroJam News Music Gadgets The Guitar Channel The Guitar Resource Guitar Stuff Axe Victim ATOMIC Guitarist

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to my site! There are quite a few interesting links in the blog list. I'm a new visitor to the Rock House Blog, but I'll be back.

Sarge said...

Thanks Josh, I linked you on the right side.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding my site!

Nice place you have here, btw....

Sarge said...

Thanks I was impressed with yours too.

Gary Grainger said...

thanks for the link - nice place you have here!

Sarge said...

Thanks Gary, you've got it going on too.